|One 2nd Or 3rd Generation AMD EPYC Processor With Up To 64 Cores
|DDR4: Up To 16 X DDR4 RDIMM (1TB), LRDIMM (2TB), Bandwidth Up To 3200 MT/S
|2U Rack Server
|2TB Hard Drive SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 512n 3.5in Cabled
|HW RAID: PERC 9/10 - HBA330, H330, H730P, H740P, H840, 12G SAS HBA Chipset SATA/SW RAID(S150): Yes
|Up To 8 X3.5” Hot Plug SATA/SAS HDDs
EMC R7515 Dell Poweredge Server,
AMD EPYC CPU Dell Poweredge Server,
Dell Emc Poweredge R7515 Rack Server
Dell EMC PowerEdge R7515 PowerEdge R7515
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7515 rack server is a highly scalable single-socket 2U rack server that delivers outstanding performance and TCO.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance.
The PowerEdge R7515 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides choice and flexibility to meet performance demands. High-level specifications:
• 100% more processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
• 20% more memory performance for scale out environments
• Direct connect SAS/SATA/ NVMe for vSAN Ready Nodes
• High core count performance for highest VM density in a single-socket design
• Multi-die architecture offers low latency and floating-point performance for Big Data and Containers
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
• Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
• Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
• Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
• Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
• Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
• Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
• Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
• Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
|One 2nd or 3rd Generation AMD EPYCTM Processor with up to 64 cores
|DDR4: Up to 16 x DDR4 RDIMM (1TB), LRDIMM (2TB), bandwidth up to 3200 MT/S
|HW RAID: PERC 9/10 - HBA330, H330, H730P, H740P, H840, 12G SAS HBA
Chipset SATA/SW RAID(S150): Yes
Up to 8 x3.5” Hot Plug SATA/SAS HDDs
Up to 12x 3.5” hot-plug SAS/SATA HDDs
Up to 24x 2.5” Hot Plug SATA/SAS/NVMe
Up to 2x 3.5” hot-plug SAS/SATA HDDs
Internal: 2 x M.2 (BOSS)
|Stanadard/High Peformance Fan
N+1 Fan redunadancy
|Height: 86.8mm (3.42”)
Width: 434.0mm (17.09”)
Depth: 647.1mm (25.48”)
Weight: 27.3 kg (60.19 lb)
|2U Rack Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
Quick Sync 2 BLE/wireless module
|Optional LCD or Security Bezel
OpenManage Enterprise Power Manager
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
|Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
Redhat® Andible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
|Cryptographically signed firmware
|Silicon Root of Trust
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
|Networking Options (NDC)
|2 x 1GbE
2 x 10GbE BT
2 x 10GbE SFP+
2 x 25GbE SFP28
|Up to 4 Single-Wide GPU(T4); Up to 1 Full-Height FPGA
1 x Dedicated iDRAC direct micro-USB
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Video
2 x 1GbE
1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port
1 x Serial
2 x USB 3.0
1 x Video
|Up to 4:
2 x Gen3 slots 2 x16
2 x Gen4 slots 2 x16
|Operating Systems &
|Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
1. Open the packaging, check the products carefully, and take them gently.
2. The product is a brand new original unopened equipment.
3. All products 1 year warranty, and the buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
Customs delays are not the responsibility of the seller.
Contact Person: Sandy Yang
Processor: Up to two 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 40 cores per processor
Memory Module Slots: 32 DDR4 DIMM slot (Up to 16 Intel® Persistent Memory 200 series (BPS) only)
Front Bays: Up to 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/NVMe (HDD/SSD) max 122.88 TB
Internal Controllers: PERC H745, HBA355I, H345, H755, H755N