|Up To Four 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
|Memory Module Slots:
|48 DDR4 DIMM Slots (12 NVDIMM Or 24 DCPMM Slots)
|Up To 24 X 2.5” Drives With Up To 12NVMe PCie SSDs Max 184.32TB
|PERC H730P, H740P, H330, HBA330
|12Gbps SAS HBA
|Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS): HWRAID 2 X M.2 SSDs 240GB, 480GB
Original 3U Rackmount R940 Rack,
Original 3U Rack mount Server EMC,
Original R940 Rack 3U Rackmount
In-memory databa Original 3U Rack Server DELL Poweredge R940 with the 4-socket in just 3U with up to 12 NVMe drives
Scale-up powerhouse for mission critical workloads
The PowerEdge R940 is designed to power your mission critical applications and real-time decisions. With four sockets and up to 12 NMVe drives, the R940 provides scalable performance in just 3U.
Breathtaking performance for mission-critical workloads
The scalable business architecture of the Dell EMC PowerEdge R940 can deliver the most mission critical workloads.With automatic workload tuning for many workloads, configuration is quick. Combined with up to 15.36TB of memory and 13 PCIe Gen 3 slots, the R940 has all the resources to maximize application performance and scale for future demands.
• Maximize storage performance with up to 12 NVMe drives and ensure application performance scales easily.
• Optimized for software defined storage with a special 2-socket configuration delivering 50% more UPI bandwidth compared to a regular 2-socket server.
• Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
• Eliminate bottlenecks with up to 15.36TB of memory in 48 DIMMS, 24 of which can be Intel® Optane™ persistent memory PMem.
Automate maintenance with Dell EMC OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the PowerEdge R940 is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects.
• Simplify management with the OpenManage Enterprise™ console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
• Take advantage of QuickSync 2 capabilities and gain access to your servers easily through your phone or tablet.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is designed as part of a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security into the full server life cycle. The R940 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
• Rely on a secure component supply chain to ensure protection from factory to the data center.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware package and Secure Boot.
• Protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Server Lockdown mode (requires Enterprise or Datacenter license).
• Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system
|Up to four 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores each
|48 DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports RDIMM /LRDIMM, up to 2933MT/s, 6TB max
Up to 12 NVDIMM, 384GB Max
Up to 24 Intel® Optane™ persistent memory PMem, max 12.28TB, (15.36TB max with PMem and LDRIMM)
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
|Internal Controllers: PERC H330, H730P, H740P, HBA330
External Controllers: H840, 12 Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS):HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 240GB, 480GB
Internal Dual SD Module1
|Front drive bays: Up to 24 x 2.5” SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) with up to 12 NVMe PCIe SSD, max 184.32TB
|Platinum 1100W, 1100W 380VDC,
1600W, 2000W, 2400W
|Hot plug power supplies with full redundancy option
8 hot plugs fans with full redundancy
|Form factor: Rack (3U)
|Height: 130.3mm (5.13”)
Width: 434mm (17.08”)
Depth: 784.2mm (30.8”)
Weight: 49.9kg (110lbs.)
*Dimensions do not include bezel
|IPMI 2.0 compliant
iDRAC9, iDRAC Direct, iDRAC RESTful with Redfish
Quick Sync 2 wireless module (optional)
|Optional LCD or security bezel
OpenManage Power Center
Microsoft® System Center
Red® Hat Ansible Modules
Nagios Core & Nagios XI
Micro Focus Operations Manager I
IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
|TPM 1.2/2.0 optional
Cryptographically signed firmware
|Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires iDRAC Enterprise or Datacenter)
|I/O & Ports
|Network daughter card options
4x 1GbE, 4x 10GbE, 2x 10GbE+2x 1GbE, or 2x 25GbE
Front ports: 1 x Dedicated iDRAC Direct USB, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA
Rear ports: 1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port, 1 x Serial, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA
Video card: 2 x VGA
Up to 13 x Gen3 slots, (3 x8 + 10 x16)
|Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Microsoft Windows Server® LTSC with Hyper-V
|Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
For specifications and interoperability details,
1. Open the packaging, check the products carefully, and take them gently.
2. The product is a brand new original unopened equipment.
3. All products 1 year warranty, and the buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
Customs delays are not the responsibility of the seller.
Contact Person: Sandy Yang
Processor: Up to two 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 40 cores per processor
Memory Module Slots: 32 DDR4 DIMM slot (Up to 16 Intel® Persistent Memory 200 series (BPS) only)
Front Bays: Up to 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/NVMe (HDD/SSD) max 122.88 TB
Internal Controllers: PERC H745, HBA355I, H345, H755, H755N